Filling a key position requires focused research, an organized approach and a systematic search process. We invest the time to understand your company, your values, and your business goals. We work with you to clarify your objectives and your job specifications. We know that candidates who thrive in one company may not necessarily thrive in another so we make sure that we have a feel for the character and culture of your organization.
PLANNING AND RESEARCH
◦ Define the scope of the project and creating a profile of the position to be filled.
◦ Using client competitor information, our industry sources and confidential referrals, we conduct thorough research to uncover potential candidates.
◦ Make contact with candidates on a direct, personal basis.
◦ We become your spokesperson, presenting your objectives and your opportunity.
◦ Examine the qualifications of each candidate against the comprehensive profiles developed during the planning stage.
PRESENTATION OF CANDIDATES
◦ Only the most qualified candidates are presented for your consideration.
◦ Assist you in scheduling and monitoring the interview process.
THE DECISION AND THE OFFER
◦ While you alone make the decision on the best candidate for your organization, we assist you during this critical stage by facilitating communications on compensation, relocation, and benefits.
◦ Assist the candidate through the emotional process of resigning the present position, including dealing with counteroffers.
◦ Our goal is to provide you with people who contribute to your company’s goals and make a real difference to your organization.
◦ We do not consider a search successful unless this goal has been accomplished